Good processes, whether they are for: recruitment, project management, customer service, work flows, induction, standards compliance or meetings, are the oil that keeps your department or business running smoothly.
A well written and maintained process can:
- Make getting things done easier.
- Support continuous improvement.
- Ensure organisational values and purpose are alive and well.
- Bring new hires up to speed quickly.
- Reduce conflict and misunderstandings.
- Ensure work meets compliance standards.
A badly written process can:
- Make getting things done harder.
- Hamper improvements.
- Confuse staff.
- Undermine success.
- Increase conflict.
The processes in your business or department are pivotal to its success. In this one day workshop you will learn how to create great processes that support success rather than hinder it.
During the event you will:
- Discover the 10 attributes of a great process.
- Practice process design.
- Identify the top 5 processes required for success for your organisation.
Who would benefit
CEO/owners or managers looking for a practical and participatory session to join or run in-house.
Small business owners ready to accelerate growth.
What you will take away from this 1 day workshop
- Process creation methodology.
- A process creation template.
- Understand how to use processes for success.
Call 07894 218048 or email to discuss in-house version of this module and discover if this is the right training for you and your organisation.