Live Online or Venue based Course
The benefits of mindfulness have been well documented in recent years. Research has found that the practice brings many mental and physical benefits, including reducing stress and depression, increasing levels of empathy and alleviate anxiety, to name a few.
While many people have benefited from a mindfulness practice, some find the “on the cushion” practice can highlight the stresses of the working day, leaving them wishing for more “mindful” time.
This course is designed to explore practical ways to extend mindfulness into work and “off the cushion” time.
The course covers
- Mindfulness techniques for home and work.
- How to create a mindfulness habit.
- The mindful meeting – a mindful approach to better meetings.
Who would benefit
- New teams
- Teams looking for short team building event.
- Companies that have wellbeing culture.
Call 07894 218048 or email today for more details or to schedule a workshop. Venue based options available.